Monday, July 1, 2024

Quick Monday post

DH subscribes to YouTube Premium. It used to cost $11.99 a month, now it's up to $13.99. Yesterday I read they now offer an annual plan that is $139.99/yr, so saves some over the monthly rate. To change to this yearly subscription, I had to cancel his plan and then re subscribe and that's where the yearly plan option was available. Now saving $28/yr.

I have some things in my Amazon cart to buy with my gift card balance, but I'm going to wait a couple of weeks for Prime Day and see if any of it goes on sale. I never have any luck with Prime Day, but I can wait to try again. Maybe the air purifier will be cheaper. I had hoped I could use my Amazon gift card balance to buy a Google Play gift card and then use that to pay for dh's Youtube Premium, but no can do, apparently. 

Dh just did his quarterly filters replacement on the furnace and water filters. Once he's all done he wants a haircut, which I just do with a set of Wahl clippers. He's not much hair left, haha, so it takes me less than 5 minutes to buzz his hair down. I'm sure he misses his head of super big super curly hair, LOL. 

I just remembered I have a phone meeting to do at noon. Not sure if it's just phone or video as well, but I'm prepared. Well, I think I have a meeting. The person who was coordinating the meeting time said he would send out invites and I haven't received anything. 

Two days of work this week. I got this!

1 comment:

  1. I love a good short work week! Four days for me this week, and then I work next Monday, then off the rest of that week.

    ReplyDelete