Friday, March 5, 2010

Hacked for a bit

Wow, I went to log into my blog and view it and it was redirecting to another site. I freaked for a minute and then googled (gotta love google) my predicament and quickly found others having same issue today. It was a hit counter I had added as a gadget.  It was a bit tricky to remove - you had to be really quick to hit the remove button, so it took me a few tries, but now it's gone and blog is working properly.  I had a feeling something was fishy about this counter, it was showing like 600+ hits.  The reality is more like zero LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment